- Select the speed you would the document read in.
Additional reading features:
- Look up a definition, how to pronounce a word or syllables, and find a synonym for a word by clicking on the word and then the correct icon on the main toolbar.
- Under View on the Kurzweil toolbar you can magnify spoken words.
- Students can highlight important words or phrases and then extract the text to a separate document.
- Students (or teachers prior to student use) can insert questions or notes using sticky note, text note, footnote, or voice note (see more information on this in the study skills section).
- You can extract the notes into a new document and open them side by side.
- Students can bookmark examples they want to take note of.